Friday, July 31, 2009

Exercises For A Flat Stomach

You are intelligent enough to know that a nice looking stomach can be extremely attractive. I want you to look at your stomach right now. Go ahead, do it. Are you happy with what you see? Do you have a six pack or do you just have some flab? It's ok to be honest with yourself, that's one of the first steps toward getting that six pack. If you have been searching around for Exercises For A Flat Stomach I am glad you are here because I get to be the one to tell you the truth.

Exercise alone won't cut it! You need to follow a program. You can't just do random exercises and get great results. So what program works? Well, i have tried almost every program out their promising me I will get a six pack. But very few worked. However, there was one program that delivered GREAT results. You don't have to take my word for it though, here's what other people said:

Leith Carnie from Australia

"...I was running regularly and working out sometimes, but I was still getting fatter... Everything changed when I started your truth about abs program..."

Leith's changes from using TruthAboutAbs at 7 months and 11 months

Hi,

I had been talking about this program for MONTHS, saying "I'll get it next pay...next pay...next pay..." Finally a friend of mine got sick of my procrastination and just bought it for me as a gift.

I began the program on the 5th of February (about a month after my Dec 25th pic). Its now 18th July and Im still going strong. So I thought I would send in my results so far.

The Program is FREAKIN BRILLIANT!!!

Before I started your program, I was running regularly and working out sometimes, but I was still getting fatter.... and fatter. I didn't really notice it until my friend took a photo of me at the beach. I was horrified!!!! I knew I had to do something about it, but I couldn't move the fat.

Everything changed when I started your truth about abs program. In the 6 months I've been on the program, I've lost 25.4 kg and gone from 30% body fat down to 11% body fat.

THANK YOU MIKE!!!!!!!
I have been sending friends photos of my progress and then the link to your site.

Leith Carnie, Australia

(Update on Leith's results: as seen in his 3rd pic above, Leith has dropped even more body fat in the last 4 months, and even has six pack abs now. This just shows the changes you can make in your body if you apply the info in TruthAboutAbs. Great job Leith!)


Stephanie Hurst from Tulia, Texas

"...I went from a size 14 to a 5. Weight wise I was around 190 lbs when I started and now I am 120 lbs... It’s been a total lifestyle change..."


Stephanie before using Truth About Abs Stephanie after getting great results

Mike,

I attached a couple photos to show you how far I've come since starting your program.....it was quite shocking to see what I looked like just last year!! I had forgotten how overweight I was, and looking at these before and after pics again almost made me cry...but tears of joy this time, as I'm so thankful for how much progress I've made.

Not only do I feel so healthy and vibrant, but I feel that I look younger now too! Its wonderful! I went from a size 14 to a 5. Weight wise I was around 190 lbs when I started and now I am 120 lbs. I’m so passionate about your book and style of nutrition...it's absolutely amazing...I don’t crave unhealthy stuff anymore...I have eliminated an insane sweet tooth.

I happened upon your book about 9 months ago. Once I downloaded and printed your ebook, I read it once, and then again. There is so much information in there that expands beyond just working out and abs. The nutritional information was fascinating, and I believe that was what helped me get to where I am today. The workouts are also so challenging, and talk about breaking a sweat! I love it.

I have SO MANY people ask me what diet I was doing to lose all that weight. They just don't understand that I'm not on a diet... It’s been a total lifestyle change. I would recommend your book to anyone! I feel exceptional, and I am in the best shape of my life!

I hope that my testimonial will help you out, as well as other people that have struggled to get in shape. Thank you so much!!

Stephanie Hurst
Tulia, Texas



If you decide you are ready to commit to a program to not only get you a six pack but change your health for the rest of your life then head over to www.ExercisesForAFlatStomach.info.

Let me know about your great results!

No comments:

Post a Comment